04 December 2011

Week 10 - Personality Walk

Hey animators (and regular people too!). Here we are, we've reached week 10, which means 2 weeks left for the end of the term. It's amazing how time is flying in this school! This time I'll start out with the pose - exhaustion! Inspiration came from another AM«s student previous work i found on google, where a serial killer is tired of killing loads of innocent people. I've changed a bit the context, why not putting it on a Roman/Greek war instead? Who doesn't like Gladiators!? The final result was more or less like this:

Last week we had to do a Vanilla Walk. This week's flavor was to our own choice, the only requirement was to use our imagination to make a walk with personality, obeying to an harsh time constrain of 100 frames maximum! My walk is an wooden leg guy's walk. As you've maybe noticed already, I usually enjoy hurting my characters (look at my poses! There's always someone/thing hurt!) - don't have a bad impression of me tho, I love people and animals! <3 - sooo anyway I'd LOVE to make my character fall of a cliff, resulting in the comic yet unfortunate loss of the only leg he still has! Here it is:


And for this week's weekly bonus (i love to say that!) I give you Gotcha, my faithful dog! This is me recording myself for reference, but he came over and just stole the show. Also, I'd like you to see this amazing showreel of the Animation Studio "Blur". Cool game cinematics, commercials, really top stuff! And thumbs up for the song!

No comments:

Post a Comment