13 December 2011

Week 11 - Splinning the Personality Walk

I'm so sorry to be late this week! Got started early with the holiday celebrations and was enjoying life around Barcelona! Great start of the week, but now I have to settle down for a while and start working. First stop: Updating my blog! Whatever comes next, I'm afraid you'll have to wait to see! So this last week was heavy workwise. I had to redo the peg leg at leats 6 times! And still, I wasn't happy with the result. But first the pose (Balance) - it's a breakdancing rastafari. Why not? It's almost Christmas, after all...


Now about the peg walk, I chose to had some fun with the scenario, I did the bridge, waves and background myself and downloaded and modified the boat. Was hard to find a good angle for the walk, I think this was the best choice to show the animation in it's best. It's the assignment I'm the least satisfied with so far, but hey, hopefully me mentor Chad will give me some genius insights on how to improve it, as usual, and I'll be able to make it better!


And for the weekly bonus, I give you a 22min short from Dreamworks, based on one of their best movies to date, "How to Train Your Dragon". Enjoy, I promise it is worthy the time! (edit: ooops, video has been removed, guess that's not an option anymore... Well, enjoy the trailer then!)

1 comment:

  1. hey Fonzo!!! your pirate is great but you know, when you work too much an hard on it, is impossible to objective, well fortunatelly we "still" have Chad there to give great advices!!!
    You did a great term also with your blog!!! :D I give you an...... A!!!!

    ReplyDelete